Safe Moving During Covid-19
Dear Valued Clients,
With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), We at Salmon’s Transfer want to provide you with an update on our Operations and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority and we are continuously monitoring the Canadian public health authorities and recommend you visit the site to stay up to date.
At Salmon’s Transfer, our movers are Owner Operators and take every precaution to remain safe and cautious while moving anyone’s household and commercial goods. Some of the steps we are taking are as follows:
- Additional steps in cleaning our trucks from wiping down dashes, steering wheels, seats and clip boards to washing out our trucks at the end of the day with disinfectant spray.
- Mattress bags, Couch Bags, and Plastic Wrap will be a must for all of our moves. Please ask us about our *Complementary moving supplies during this outbreak. We are here to help!
- Requiring our movers to stay home if they have any sick symptoms (no issues as of 03/23/2020)
- As a preventive measure to protect our movers, face masks will be provided to our movers while working. You may not see them on the movers if they are required to move heavy items as the masks restrict breathing properly during lifting.
- To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell to reschedule their moves so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. We have been working with everyone to ensure there are no issues with rescheduling and changes in dates.
In addition to all the safety measures we have in place, we want to ensure our clients that our movers work strictly with Salmon’s Transfer and have been given all the correct safety precautions to ensure the highest quality and safety. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to serving you soon!