Professional Movers - Moving Tips
Salmon’s Transfer has a wealth of literature and brochures available for moving tips. Below are some of the most important things to consider when choosing a mover:
- Hire a reputable mover – do your homework – Check with your local Better Business Bureau. Salmon’s Transfer is rated A+ by Vancouver BBB office.
- Make sure the company you choose has up-to-date WorkSafe BC coverage and also has in place appropriate insurance coverage. Salmon’s Transfer is in good standing with WorkSafe BC and is fully covered by an insurance policy.
- Get a written estimate. Salmon’s Transfer will always provide you with a written estimate, prepared by a certified moving consultant. Our sales staff is also available to answer any questions you have concerning your move.
- If you are moving long distance, hire a mover that is affiliated with a national Van Line, this will ensure your move will be monitored from start to finish. Salmon’s Transfer is an agent of Atlas Van Lines both in Canada and the US.
- Visit the mover’s place of business to see their equipment, personnel and warehouse. At Salmon’s we would be happy to give you a tour of our premises.
Brochures, Pamphlets and Forms to Download
Below are links to brochures and pamphlets that contain information to assist you in planning your move.